Easy Halloween Popcorn No Bake Treats!
Updated: Oct 18, 2021
Halloween is almost here and we looove making spooky fun treats to celebrate! Two major criteria for our treats are that not only do they have to be yummy, but they have to be EASY!!! This Halloween popcorn meets both criteria! Sweet and salty all in one...kind of like Halloween itself!
And this would be a great lower waste option than individually wrapped candy. I bought these items in bulk and saved on packaging AND money! I’ve bagged this candy in good ole’ brown paper bags to given it out for “BOOing.” The brown paper bag can then be composted! Keep reading for my free “BOOing” printable!
1/2 cup popcorn kernels (makes approx. 5 cups popcorn)
approximately 20 oreo cookies cut into 4ths
2 cups mini pretzels
8 oz. white melting chocolate
2 cups candy corn & pumpkin mix
1. Make your popcorn as instructed on package. Add a little salt and mix well. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Spread the popcorn on pan and let cool.
2. Evenly spread the mini pretzels & oreos over the popcorn.
3. Melt your white chocolate according to it's instructions. Chocolate should be a runny consistency. If it's too thick you can add a little coconut oil (1/2 tsp) Using a spoon, drizzle the white chocolate evenly. Let the chocolate cool completely. And do not mix the white chocolate with the popcorn ingredients. This keeps the pretty drizzle stripe designs. You can place it in the fridge for about 20 minutes to cool faster.
4. Once chocolate is completely cool & hardened, evenly spread the candy corns & pumpkins. I like to add the candy last to keep their colors nice & bright. The candy covered in white chocolate still tastes yummy, but mutes the colors.
5. Break into small pieces and enjoy!
This treat is perfect for your next Halloween party! I'd say this counts as decoration right??!!
I’ve also bagged it up and gave it out for “Booing.” If you‘ve never gone “Booing” I highly recommend adding this fun activity to your Halloween festivities. I've written a blog post all about "Booing." I've even created a free printable to make"Booing" even easier!
Or forget the party & “Booing” and have this treat for a scary movie night at home! What ever you decide, we hope you have a spooky fun Halloween!!!!